Who Should Come
HR & Diversity Professionals
Learn about some of the latest research in this space, and gain greater insight into how different organizations are implementing D&I strategies (including barriers and success stories).
Develop new strategies for attracting and hiring a diverse workforce, and learn more about key barriers that can stand in the way.
Individual Contributors & People Managers
Develop a better understanding of the key components of an effective D&I strategy, and learn more about how you can contribute to fostering diversity and inclusion in your workplace.
“All sessions presented by Paradigm team were interesting, well structured and actionable – polished, credible and compelling presenters. Lots of productive ideas.”
“I couldn’t have been more impressed with the lab, it was both energizing and informative.”
Feedback from San Francisco D&I Lab attendees, October 2017
98% of previous attendees said they...
- Felt the content of the D&I lab was relevant to their company.
- Understand strategies their company can use to build a more diverse and inclusive environment as a result of the D&I Lab.
- Are likely to engage in strategies discussed at the D&I Lab.
- Would recommend the D&I Lab to other companies.
Paradigm D&I Lab:
Data-Driven Strategies to Attract & Hire Diverse Talent
A one-day workshop led by the experts at Paradigm that will equip you with the tools you need to build a stronger and more diverse organization.
Thursday, June 14, 2018
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
7 North Carpenter Street
Chicago, IL 60607
9:30 | Registration
10:00 | Welcome with Erin L. Thomas, PhD, Paradigm Partner
10:45 | Break
11:00 | Data-Driven Strategies for Attracting Diverse Talent with Tash Wilder, PhD, Paradigm Senior Consultant
1:15 | Data-Driven Strategies for Hiring Diverse Talent with Desmond Mitchell, Paradigm Facilitator
2:30 | Action Planning for Tomorrow
- Catered lunch and beverages will be provided
- For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org